The Beast - Design
Completing electrical design to Maritime NZ approval for this 13m Superyacht tender / sportsfisher
Being built to Maritime New Zealand standards meant this vessel needed electrical design & drawings submitted for plan approval prior to construction.
Designed for full compliance with AS/NZS3004.2.2014 and the additional requirements of Rule 40C - Restricted coastal limits meant we delivered the following design package:
- 230vAC Supply arrangements & sub-circuit distribution
- 230vAC Volt-drop calculations for all cables
- 24vDC Supply arrangements & sub-circuit distribution
- 24vDC Volt-drop calculations for all cables
- Service battery endurance calculations
- Radio battery endurance calculations
- Bilge & Fire alarm systems
- Full cable schedule - pull list
Awesome to be involved in this project - an out an out fishing weapon - also providing a generous galley and comfortable accommodation for her skipper in a fully air conditioned interior. With all the mod-cons this is a comprehensive electrical system for a vessel of this size.
For more information on this project, or for a costed proposal please Get in touch.