The Beast - Seatouch
Seatouch - Lloyds UMS
Built by Profab here in New Zealand is this 495 GRT explorer catamaran constructed to Lloyds Register (UMS) for an experienced NZ owner and crew.
We are thrilled to complete this contract with an existing client who previously owned Akiko - also fitted with our Seatouch monitoring & control system.
Designed to comply with full Lloyds Register UMS (Unmanned Machinery Space) rules, the system was put into service in April 2019.
With five 12-inch touch screens located throughout the vessel, connecting over 500 hardwired sensor points this is a comprehensive system, harvesting data from four Kohler generators & two Caterpillar (EMCP) engines, electrical bus-bars & much more .
With her no-nonsense construction & rugged machinery The Beast is a go anywhere - do anything boat, a brilliant symmetry with our 'bullet-proof' Seatouch systems.
- Design & layout
- CAD Drawings
- Class Approval
- PLC Programming
- Graphical touch screen programming
- System build into cabinets
- Installation in partnership with Profab electricians
- Class Trials
- Continued Support via remote internet access
Seatouch Noteable Features
- Power Management of four generators
- Control & Indication of multiple ballast tanks and pumps
- Modbus data communication with Kohler Generators
- Modbus data communication with CAT EMCP Engines
- Integration to Glass Bridge
- Full Lloyds UMS Class Approval
Our final word
It was great to complete this within what was big commercial build project. Having the flexibility to design new layouts in symmetry with the new Seatouch Ver.6. graphical upgrade was a real advantage.
See Here to learn more about this fine yacht.
Thanks for having us aboard from all the team here at ATTEST!